You’ve now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It’s made of a thicker, heavier cotton, but it’s still soft and comfy. And the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Direct to Garment (DTG) print in USA
*The male model is wearing a size M. He’s 6.2 feet (190 cm) tall, chest circumference 37.7″ (96 cm), waist circumference 33.4″ (85 cm).
Print File Guideline:
• Image file size: 12” x 16”
• File format: Transparent PNG or JPEG, export as sRGB color profile
• Image resolution: 150 pixel (150 dpi) or higher
• Semi-transparent graphics (or elements with lowered opacity) don’t translate well in DTG printing. We advise using solid colors, or simulating semi-transparency by halftoning
• Black ink will appear gray on black garments because of the white underbase used during printing. Leave these areas fully transparent when designing for black garments.